Cabramatta Business Association is immensely appreciative to be formally recognized in Parliament:
- (1) That this House acknowledges that:
- (a) the Cabramatta Business Association led by its President, Dr Thomas Diep, has shown great leadership and service for the Cabramatta local community;
- (b) the association has worked tirelessly to ensure the future for Cabramatta Business District will continue to grow and prosper;
- (c) the association comprises small business owners who volunteer their time to work with the local community; and
- (d) the association is funded privately by its membership.
- (2) That this House commends the management committee of Cabramatta Business Association for its outstanding work, which includes Dr Thomas Diep, President; Mr Keith Hewlett, Honorary Secretary; and Organising Committee members Mrs Maria Diep, Mr Davy Nguyen, Ms Elizabeth Ngo, Ms Dalena Thai, and Mr Toan Nguyen.
This article was originally published here, 7 May 2014, Page: 28241